Suryodaya Small Finance Bank launched Blossom Women’s Savings Account
Suryoday Small Finance Bank announced the launch of ‘Blossom Women’s Savings Account’ with 7 percent per annum interest rate with monthly interest credit. In addition to this, specially designed RuPay Platinum Debit Card offering discount on shopping and online purchases will also be available with the account.
Blossom Mahila Savings Account:
1. Interest Rate: 7%
2. One supplementary account for child (Saving Aditya Account)
3. Concession in processing fee on two wheeler loans (*select cities only)
4. Door-step banking subject to availability,
5. Insurance as per the type of debit card,
6. Average Monthly Balance (AMB)- 10000/-
7. Add-on Voucher: Free Couple Movie Ticket or; Spa/Salon (On opening a new account, only one voucher per account).
Suryodaya Small Finance Bank:
Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd is a Banking company and has headquarters in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.Mr. Baskar Babu Ramachandran is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank.