The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has announced that Indian citizens can travel to Thailand without a visa from November 10, 2023, to May 10, 2024. This is in an effort to boost tourism from India, which is one of Thailand’s major tourism sources.
- Indian citizens can stay in Thailand for up to 30 days on a single entry visa during the period from November 10, 2023, to May 10, 2024.
- Thailand is looking to boost tourism from all countries, including India.
- This move is expected to attract more Indian tourists to Thailand, which will benefit the Thai economy.
- India-Thailand relations: India and Thailand have close and friendly relations. Both countries are members of ASEAN and SAARC.
- Tourism in Thailand: Thailand is a popular tourist destination, known for its beaches, temples, and cuisine.
- Visa waiver: A visa waiver is a provision that allows citizens of one country to visit another country without having to obtain a visa.
The waiving of visas for Indian tourists is a positive step for both India and Thailand. It will make it easier for Indian citizens to travel to Thailand, which will boost tourism and cultural exchanges between the two countries. It will also benefit the Thai economy by attracting more visitors.
The Thai government’s decision to waive visas for Indian tourists is a welcome one. It is expected to boost tourism and cultural exchanges between the two countries, and to benefit the Thai economy.
- Thailand is a popular tourist destination for Indians, with over 1 million Indians visiting Thailand in 2022.
- The waiving of visas is expected to further increase the number of Indian tourists visiting Thailand.
- The Thai government is also taking other steps to boost tourism, such as improving infrastructure and promoting Thai culture and heritage.